• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• Third-Party Cookies
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• Third-party disclosure
• How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
• COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
• Fair Information Practices
• How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Vassistro collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Company information (Company name, address, phone, website address, etc.)
• Job submission information (Resume etc.)
• Questions, comments, etc.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Vassistro with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online
• Fill out and submit a form
• Fill out an online job application or submit a resume
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our posts, message boards or via email.
• Use or view our Site via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Vassistro collects your data so that we can:
• Send information, and respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Manage your account
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
When Vassistro processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
We will not sell any information you submit on this site.
How do we store your data?
Your personal information collected on our Site is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Vassistro will keep your form submissions on our Site for up to one year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our Site server.
Vassistro would like to send you information about our products and services of ours that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop Vassistro from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here for our contact information and request to opt out.
What are your data protection rights?
VAssistro would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request Vassistro for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Vassistro correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Vassistro to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Vassistro erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Vassistro restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Vassistro’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Vassistro transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please click here for our contact information:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Site, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our site
• To prevent you from seeing the same popup repetitively
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our site uses:
Vassistro uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our site and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
Vassistro uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our Site, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our Site.
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our Site.
• Embedded Content
Articles on this Site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, podcasts, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
• Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this Site uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our Site was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
How to manage cookies
• You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
• Site Privacy Settings
We offer privacy settings to block third-party embedded content from being shown on our Site (e.g. YouTube, Buzzsprout, etc.). The default setting for this type of content is “ON”. Changing these settings may impact your experience.
To opt out of third-party embedded content on this Site, select Privacy references and change the available settings.
• Google Network Impression Reporting
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page at https://adssettings.google.com. Alternatively, you can opt out of Google Analytics using the Opt Out Browser add on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Privacy policies of other websites
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
How to contact us
401 East Sonterra Boulevard Suite 375, San Antonio TX, 78258, USA
Last updated on October 27, 2022.
Vassistro has a network of over 70,000 companies across the US, Canada, and the UK looking for Remote contactors. If you are looking to create your own schedule and work from the comfort of your own home, look no further.
+1 (210) 494-7867
401 East Sonterra Boulevard Suite 375, San Antonio TX, 78258, USA